Updated: Jun 2, 2020
This is a Middle Eastern pancake made with semolina and yeast. These are usually filled with different fillings of nuts, chocolate or cream.
120g Plain Flour
64g Fine Semolina
2 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Instant Yeast
3 tbsp Sugar
2 Cups Water
Filling of your choice
1) Place flour, semolina, baking powder, instant yeast and sugar in a bowl and mix.
2) Then mix in 2 cups of water to the dry mixture.
3) Leave the mixture to set for 30 minutes.
4) Then preheat a nonstick pan and lightly grease with oil.
5) Pour some batter and allow bubbles to form and then remove (do not cook the other side)
7) Fill with a filling of your choice.